- Pre-boarding notes.
According to some help desk tickets, U.R.S.A. was taking photographs autonomously. U.R.S.A. was bringing attention to cameras that were not correctly positioned.
Another help desk ticket has books going missing from the library, but returning after a few hours. The books were being updated and maintained.
Why are there so many mugs? Teddy just likes them.
- How did a crew member's belongings end up in elevator shafts? + Who removed the ID tags?
- Dave Fenne. Find a personnel log. Did he adjust the day/night cycle?
- U.R.S.A. started playing an audiobook. Why?
What's with all the damn sheep? Where are they coming from? Again, just Teddy.
- An email log I found mentions signs of the ship's artificial gravity flucuating. U.R.S.A. should be able to keep it stable...
- There are... no bodies aboard the ship corresponding to Andrew Brookshaw, Laurel Scoresby, Dave Fenne or Tom Wreke's ID tags.
- Found some emails describing plant roots growing oddly, but no help desk ticket submitted. Was it just paranoia? A cover up? Inconclusive?
- It seems like Wreke recruited Brookshaw to test all the plants on board. Hopefully I'll find some of their conclusions.
- Found some emails about a researcher under Scoresby, Nina Dallas. She seems to be friends with Fenne.
Who is Teddy? Another email chain I found named Teddy as a Dr. Theodore Sylvester, who's friends with Nina Dallas and Fenne. I'm unsure if it's the same Teddy, due to Fenne mentioning Nina would be able to meet him. Dr. Sylvester seems to have an already established relationship with both Dallas and Fenne. Fenne calls it a meetup, but it's more accurate to call stargazing a hangout or date instead. Maybe this is a stretch, but it seems odd. It's U.R.S.A., he likes to be called Teddy.